[IP] Fingerprints

Jennifer H wrote:
>>>I teach school and in Georgia(many other
states as well), you are fingerprinted before being hired.I had to go to the
Sheriff's Dept. 3 times to be fingerprinted because my prints were no longer
visible. Finally, after the GBI and the FBI could not read my prints, they
accepted a letter from my dr. saying that after millions of fingersticks, I
had to readable prints left. >>>

It sounds like you are using the pads of your fingertips to do BG testing.
That is where the sensitivity is and produces much more pain. I always use
the sides of my fingers (since '81) which produces more blood and less pain.
Pain on me hurts worse than on anyone else - cuz *I* feel it. <VBG>  (~_^)

Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.