[IP] USA's generosity

> I am told that only 3 to 400 people out here (Australia) have the pump -
> is not as generous health wise as in the USA. The Government will probably
> pick up the tab for this monthly amount in the next 12 months.   I
> certainly hope so.
> Doris.

I'm not sure how generous you believe USA is, healthwise. Most of us have to
have some kind of insurance plan to cover our health-care needs. Some plans
are better than others and we have to accept what we are offered. We do not
have a government health-care plan other than Medicare/Medicaid for certain
qualifications. (~_^)

 I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray
eyebrows. -Janette Barber-