RE: [IP] Qlty of Life

You were talking about calloused fingers from too much bg checking...I
have an interesting tidbit...I teach school and in Georgia(many other
states as well), you are fingerprinted before being hired.I had to go to
the Sheriff's Dept. 3 times to be fingerprinted because my prints were
no longer visible. Finally, after the GBI and the FBI could not read my
prints, they accepted a letter from my dr.  saying that after millions
of fingersticks, I had to readable prints left.  I also applied in
Alabama, and their ABI could not get prints on me either...just a little