Re: [IP] huge needles

    I thought all you mandolin pickers were supposed to be tough!!! They
said I was too much of a wuss, and that's why I had to play banjo.
Seriously, don't worry about the needle size. If you are on MDI you have
already had more pain than you will with the infusion sets. I have an Animas
pump, and use the comforts, which are identical to the sillouhettes by
Mini-Med. I have only been pumping since December, but I haven't even felt
an insertion yet. I have also tried the Quick-Set, but didn't find them
quite as comfortable. Good luck, and keep on pickin'. YMMV

Mike Nolan