Re: [IP] ??? for those using arm or leg sites

Lyndy <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Up til now (8mos), Katie's been using her abs for all of her sites

May we assume that you mean the skin of the abdomen and not the abdominal
muscles?  If you *do* mean the abdominal muscles . . . OUCH!!!!     8-)

> Before she goes for it, I wanted to get some feedback/helpful hints on
> anybody who uses these sites, especially anyone whose using Quick-Sets in
> these sites.

I use QuickSets on my sides, back, butt, hips, etc., etc.  I've not used
arms or legs at all.

FWIW, I'm probably going back to the Silhouettes pretty soon because the
QuickSets cost about a third more (at least through my supplier).  And since
I can get the SilSerter, I can still use those sites I can't reach to insert

Jim Handsfield