[IP] Stats

I live in Australia and have been using the Minimed 507C for the last 3
months. It is the latest one on the market out here.

I find it really great.   I have had the dreaded D.l for 58 years with all
the usual problems. It is not cheap to run out here. The cost of the pump
which is $6,500 Australian is paid for by the government but the upkeep for
the consumables can run from $200 to $300 per month. Again this is
Australian dollars.

I am told that only 3 to 400 people out here have the pump - our Government
is not as generous health wise as in the USA. The Government will probably
pick up the tab for this monthly amount in the next 12 months.   I
certainly hope so.