[IP] ??? for those using arm or leg sites

Up til now (8mos), Katie's been using her abs for all of her sites, and she
still refuses to put a site any place where she can't see to insert it (i.e.
no hip or butt sites).  She's willing to consider sites in her legs or arms
(since those were also places where she did injections -- along with her abs)
.  .  .

Before she goes for it, I wanted to get some feedback/helpful hints on
anybody who uses these sites, especially anyone whose using Quick-Sets in
these sites.  I'm a little nervous about using a straight-in set like the
Quick-set on these sites (Katie's now 5' 3" and 102 lbs), but she absolute
refuses to consider trying the Comforts/Sils -- and to be honest the cannula
on those look awfully long after being used to the 6mm on the QS micros . . .

Pumpmama to Katie -- happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since 6-1-01