[IP] severe lows

I have not had as severe response to low blood sugar since I am on the pump.
I test a lot and feel that my hypogycemic awareness has increased since being
on the pump, but I can go down as low as the 20's and 30's and don't feel as
shaky or out of it and I don't go into denial like I did on shots.  I also
know that I can get out of the low bg's much faster with the fast acting
insulin.  Has anybody else had these feelings?