Re: [IP] Severe Lows

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Long" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: [IP] Severe Lows

Hi Kathy!

I've found that oral glucose gel works the best for treating severe lows.
It's called Glutose and is made by Paddock laboratories. The smaller tubes
deliver 15 grams of Glucose. You just squirt the gel into your mouth and try
to relax! I've used the gel for years when in a "panic" mode resulting from
numbers in the 40s and below. There are larger tubes containing larger doses
(25 grams). I get the gel from a diabetic mail order company. Most of the
mail order companies (who advertise in Forecast) stock Glutose. It's the
fastest thing I have found to bring me "up" quickly, especially when I'm on
the brink of "going down" for the count. ;-)
Good luck
Peg Wagner