[IP] taking care of lows

For yrs. I ate chocolate
However, it takes too long to help bg because of
the fat content slowing down absorption.
	I always used to eat chocolate and it worked extremely fast on me to bring
up b.g.....as a matter of fact, it was the quickest way to get me back up
	Now, after pumping and learning about how fat affects b.g. etc. I try to
stay away from it but it still works faster and better on me than glucose
	I try to stick w/glucose tablets but if I know my b.g. is really low and
it's gonna be one of those low days, I'll eat a piece of chocolate to make
sure the fat thing catches up with the lows later on in the day!
Kathy B.