RE: [IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

I have dealt with crazy b.g. for so many years after I started logging at
least 15 years ago and noticing the change in b.g.

Not everyone has the option of undergoing surgery to have this problem
"fixed" and as I've read here before, body still has to adjust before things
get better.

I think for the majority of females on here, we will just go with the flow
and deal with the crazy high's and know it is hopefully only going to be one
week a month.

What I also noticed is that a week before period, not only do my hormones go
crazy but my pms does as well when I crave carbs and chocolate...and that
does nothing to help the b.g. either!!!! :) :) :)

Kathy B.