[IP] Re:Glucose tabs raising blood sugar

Hadn't been told about tab = 20 points, but for Hubby, he's found that 1 tab
will raise his glucose level about 20 points if he's not below 50 (not this
low for ages now), 3 gets it up about 60 points so it does hold for each tab
ingested, and each tab (Walmart or CVS brands) is only 4mg of pure glucose.
So for some folks guess this is fairly accurate, huh?
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)

"I think your CDE was wrong.  I don't have a package in front of me, but I
*believe* that each glucose tab is only 5 g of CHO.  Therefore, most people
would need *three* tabs to make 15 g of CHO, which is the typical
recommendation for treating a low.  And when I'm super low, I need more like
30g of CHO to come up, around six tabs."