[IP] Toe problem

 An idea for email @ redacted

If your doc hasnt' tracked down your problem yet--here's something to try.
When doing my marathon training, my second toe on my left foot become red,
warm to the touch, and somewhat swollen.  Went to see a podiatrist who told
me to change shoes, because the toe box on the shoes I was wearing had
insufficient room--and the running was pushing my whole foot forward into my
shoe and my toe was colliding with the front of the shoe--it was all
bruising, but also the beginning of hammer toe.