[IP] ip do adult basels change

From: meg teg <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

> Been on the pump for 2 years now and have had 3-4
times in last 3 months of 4-7 days of high sugars
which won't respond to pump or shots. I seem to be
very insulin resistant with no apparent reason. Last
week  I had to increase bolus and basal by 33%. The
problem is by the time you figure it is nothing you
are doing and you start increasing then it changes
back.  this week now I seem overly sensitive to  the
insulin. go figure. I'm a 49 year old female and
chalking it up to pre menopausal. lol
you bet your bippy they do, often we don't pay much attention to them but they do change. Insulin resistance is often the result of weight gain, even as little as a pound can make you insulin resistant, especially if you have a blood relative with type 2 diabetes. spot

email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?