[IP] ierd Lows

 too am guilty of overdoing it.

This past week, I have encountered at least 2 lows a day - early in the
morning when getting up and at night before bed.  It has been as low as
the 40's on several occasions and this is when I seem to overdo it.

I usually eat 4 glucose tabs and wait 15-30 minutes and recheck, but
with it
that low, I am adding 4-6 ounces of juice to the glucose tabs.  With it
1st thing in the morning I add breakfast to this and by lunch I am back

I cannot figure out why I am going low so late at night, because I eat
and a snack and try to underbolus for fear of going low at during the

My favorite is a Snicker bar - which I know is not a good thing to
treat a
low with because of the fat content and it slowing down the
metabolization of
the sugars but  they ae so YUMMY!!!!

One of the reasons to pump is to avoid the need for snacks, eating at certain times and certain amts of carbs. With all due respect to you, If you are overcorrecting highs or anticipating them, this will happen. try doing some 2 or 3AM bg checks to see where you are at these two key times. Also figure out your basels again. spot

email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?