[IPn] Pledge drive

Hi Pumpers,

In the last two days we've managed one donation of matching funds
toward New York's $250 challenge  -- come on!, we can do better than
that.... there is still $240 to go and some very nice thank you gifts
for North American donors within mail delivery range. Now is the time
to consider a contribution of support to Insulin Pumpers. Make a
contribution now, don't procrastinate. If you've been waiting for the
"right" time to send a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, now is the
time. The next time you log on to the internet and read the Insulin
Pumpers forum, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you
help bring Insulin Pumpers to everyone the loves it.

To make a donation, or to make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers
visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

My best regards,