Re: [IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

> Been on the pump for 2 years now and have had 3-4
times in last 3 months of 4-7 days of high sugars
which won't respond to pump or shots. I seem to be
very insulin resistant with no apparent reason. Last
week  I had to increase bolus and basal by 33%. The
problem is by the time you figure it is nothing you
are doing and you start increasing then it changes
back.  this week now I seem overly sensitive to  the
insulin. go figure. I'm a 49 year old female and
chalking it up to pre menopausal. lol

Do You Yahoo!?