[IP] Re: Why Do I Do This?

In a message dated 2/8/02 10:57:08 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Instead of doing something reasonable about it, I snarfed two jelly donuts
that were in the kitchen! I'm still ravenous, even though my bg is
(obviously) on the rise.  I could eat a car tire right now!  I know my bg is
going to go into the 400-range. Anyone else experience such craziness?  How
do you handle situations like this?>>

Once your bg starts going up from the low, just bolus for the carbs you ate
minus those that would have been needed to get you to normal range.  Sip a
lo-carb drink (water, coffee, tea, diet soda, broth) till the hunger pangs
recede as your jelly donuts are digested and you feel more normal.  Then
continue with your life <gr.>.

Linda Z