RE: [IP] Why Do I Do This?

For yrs. I ate chocolate---this was my way of getting to eat
chocolate"legally".  However, it takes too long to help bg because of
the fat content slowing down absorption.  I really like the glucose
tabs.  They work so fast, and I can keep myself from overdoing and going
high.  Yes, I love the chocolate, but I try to use glucose tabs most of
the time.