Re: [IP] Re: leader

email @ redacted writes:

> There are only 4% of pumpers out there that wear animas.
> There are 20%of pumpers out there that wear d-tron h-tron pumps
> There are 72%of pumpers out there that wear minimed pumps
> I would call that good sales good service and the leader in the pump
> field,to
> have so many diabetic's out there like me who trust minimed's pump with
> thier
> life's it's plain to see who has all the trust But thats just me, part of
> the
> 72%

Everybody STOP IT!!!! *Technological* leader was the original post.....and
unless you are in R&D you wouldn't know.............btw, because Ford has
sold more cars than , oh, say Jaguar....it doesn't make Ford the
technological leader even though they may be ...that information does not
reveal that .......we don't have enough information to make that statement
based on ANY posts on this thread (subject).......