Re: [IP] Novolog - Cold or Room Temp?

>>  Best practice is to keep the insulin under refrigeration, taking it out
to warm up before filling a syringe/cartridge, then returning it to the

hmmmm - I thought the practice of room temp/fridge alternating was not good
for insulin. Therefore, when I open a vial and bring it to room temp, it
remains in the room until empty. Have I been doing it wrong all these
years - and the last 3 with Humalog? (~_^)

There's only one way to find out if a man is honest ... ask him. If he says
'Yes' you know he's a crook ~ Groucho