Re: [IP] Re: leader

 It all depends on how you define "leader". Is it the most sales, quality
of the product, or level of research for future development?  Although I
believe Minimed is currently the longest producing pump company which
probably is the main reason they have sold the most pumps, I am not sure
I would define them the leader for that reason.

We picked Animas for a variety of reasons, mostly because I believe the
quality of their product was best for our daughter's needs.For that
reason, I would call Animas the leader.

It seems as though both Animas and Minimed are doing exciting R & D for
new products.

Let's be careful of making sweeping judgemental statements.

Kay

jhughey wrote:

      They
       are after all the leaders in pump technology.

    I'm not sure the folks at Disetronic and Animas would necessarily agree

  with
  that statement . . .>

  When you consider over 200,000 pumps in the world and over 120,000 of them
  are MM's, that would make them the leader since you'd have to *share* the
  remaining numbers with the other three pump companies. (~_^)

  Jan