[IP] Latest endo visit and weight

Well, I finally got my hgA1C back from my Thanksgiving/Christmas vacations.
It was 6.5, which I was surprised about.  I was not AT all good during the
holidays, so I expected a "let's do better" pep talk.  I'm managing my stress
levels better with Wellbutrin and the levels have consistently gone down, so
I'm happy.

I was one of the people who gained a lot of weight after starting on the
pump.  I do use Humalog in it, and I use A LOT of it.  Since my hgA1C is back
down in normal range, the doc wants me to get serious about losing some
weight.  He said I can do it by keeping my pre-meal BG below 120 and then
start reducing my basal rates by .1 across the board.  When my body adjusts,
I do it again.  I've had the extra 40 pounds on for four years now, so I'm
ready to get it off.  So far, it hasn't caused me a lot of health problems,
but I don't feel nearly as good as I used to.  I can't wait to start trying
to reduce my insulin requirements so I can drop some extra baggage.