[IP] Re: diet dew-thank you!

>>email @ redacted wrote:

thanks everyone for the responses to the diet mountain and high bg's.  the
caffeine aspect completely slipped right by me. i didn't realize they made a
caffeine free version, because they don't sell it here in central
pennsylvania. they also don't sell diet cherry pepsi here. we have to stock
up on it when we go to the in-laws on long island!

Hi Tom,

Where are you shopping for caffeine-free diet Mountain Dew and diet
Cherry Pepsi in Central PA?  We live in Central PA and I've purchased
it from our local Giant and Weis markets in State College and Lock
Haven.  I haven't found it in the cans, just 2 litre bottles.

BTW, if diet Mountain Dew states 0 carbs, it can't have orange juice
or any other type of sugar in it.  The law requires ingredient
information to be listed, and listed in order by largest amounts

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99 and
Micah, age 11
wife to Steve