Re: [IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

Hi Scott,

I've been off my pump for 3 months now, a "vacation", if you will! Now I'm
getting tired of 5+ shots a day and am getting ready to go back on my pump.
Disetronic has called and said they could upgrade my pumps at no charge to
me - so that's incentive too. ;-) I initially went off my pump, wanting a
change as well. My labs were good while injecting . . 6.8. and I did loose
10 puonds. There's supposed to be a new infusion set that is more
comfortable than the "tenders" I had been using, so we'll see about that.

Peg Wagner