Re: [IP] Why Do I Do This?

--- "Rowe, Kelly" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I just came back from a meeting where I started
> feeling symptomatic.
> Kelly,
I have done the same thing many times. You just think
you can hold on and put it off a little longer.  But
it never gets better only worse.  Slowly I'm learning
to always have glucose tablets with me and eating one
if i 'm feeling strange. I know a lot of times I'm
just not sure if I'm going low but usually that is
what's causing that weird feeling. Being on the pump
the glucose tabs  work pretty good. Since the lows
don't come on as strong and you aren't taking a dive
like on NPH (unless it's an over bolus)  1-2 tab will
do the trick and you don't get ravenous.

Do You Yahoo!?