RE: [IP] Weight

I agree with you totally.  Yes, I worry about weight too much.  I am not
huge, but I am trying to have a "perfect" body---Rationally I know this
is ridiculous---especially after twins and 2 single babies...I am a
stretch mark queen...It's just the extra weight that really bothers
me...No one else thinks I am "huge"...just me...anyway, I try to talk to
my 8 yr old about being healthy, not "thin".  Her bg has been "high" at
times(150 or so), too high for an 8 yr old.

I appreciate your wisdom because it takes someone objective to get you
to think in perspective.  Thanks for your input.  The support and advice
really does make things seem not so bad.