Re: [IP] Advice on sets

Gabe will start pumping a week from today with a loaner Mini Med 508 pump.
He will pump basals at first and then we will bolus when I am satisfied I
know how to do the basals.  There is a possibility that the CDE will convince
MiniMed to ship her a Paradigm to start with since the doctor's practice uses
350 or more pumps; but we don't know yet.

The choice of sets is up to us.  Any advice for us novices?  Or suggestions?

for Gabe