[IP] Beginners site changes help

  Does any one have suggestions for site changes--meaning exactly where???
Ive been pumping two.5 weeks now and it seems i think alot about changes
and''now'' where am i gonna put it,,There actually isn,t a whole lotta
places..I,m in my stomach..now..but when changing i can,t go too near the
last area at all--sore..It keeps filling my head on ''where next''For some
reason ,,my backside--still afraid because i can,t see it..know what i
mean??May be this is just my beginners un-sured ness..Hopefully will go
away..like syringes did..I seem to expect ''no pain'' like the first couple
of site changes...???
Deb  dxed--39 yrs.ago