Re: [IP] Why Do I Do This?

>>>By the time I got back to my office, my bg was 42, and I was shaking like
a leaf.  Instead of doing something reasonable about it, I snarfed two jelly
donuts that were in the kitchen! I'm still ravenous, even though my bg is
(obviously) on the rise.  I could eat a car tire right now!  I know my bg is
going to go into the 400-range. Anyone else experience such craziness?  How
do you handle situations like
this? Kelly >>>

Take enough insulin to cover the excess carbs. You can square wave it over a
half hour if you don't want to infuse it all at once. That's what the pump
is for. ;)  YMMV (~_^)

Stamp out and put down repetitiveness and redundancy!