[IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

I have been using a pump for the past 9 years.  I really like it, but
sometimes want a change.  I went to MDI's using one shot of Lantus in the
evenings and novolog the rest of the time.  It has really worked well.
About the only down side is the fact that I can't "time out" my basal when I
need to.
I have been using the "In-duo" system for MDI's for the past few weeks.  If
you haven't seen it, it's by NOvonordisk.  It has a One-touch Ultra and a
300ml cartiridge pen delivery built into the same small system.  It's quite
the slick little system and very easy to carry around and have everything
you need.  I switch to a new cartrige about every 6-7 days.
Has any one else left a pump for MDI's for a long period of time? or
Also anyone trying the induo?
Thanks for the great stuff on this site,