RE: [IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

I have increased my overnight basal from .7 to 1 and still wake up high
most mornings.  I have a block on going above 1.0 for my basals.  I
equate more insulin with more weight gain. (Just a hangup of mine.For
me, the least amount of insulin, the better.)  I have had to change mine
from 3 a.m.-6 a.m. to 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.  After many checks in the middle
of the night, my bg rises starting at 2 a.m.
It is very frustrating, but we all keep trying.
Who knows why your body acts the way it does?