Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

: After being on the pump for about 8 months I felt I had all the basals and
: ratios scoped out and was very happy with the control. Suddenly, I was high
: almost every night for all night. At the time I investigated lots of
: explianations (vacation, insulin, sets, site location, accuracy of carb
: counting, illness, etc.) but the bottom line is that my 11PM to 5AM basal
: changed from 0.4 u/hr to 0.7 u/hr for no really obvious reason.