Re: [IP] Bluecross Blueshield of Louisiana

In a message dated 2/8/02 1:18:37 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We have just switched insurance coverage to BlueCross BlueShield of
 Does anyone have experience dealing with them for pump supplies, etc.  It
 would be helpful to know ahead of time of any roadblocks I might encounter to
 try to offset them.   >>

The insurance company does not determine what is covered. Your employer (or
you, if you have a private policy) determines what is covered.

Jan and Elvis