[IP] Bluecross Blueshield of Louisiana

We have just switched insurance coverage to BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana.
Does anyone have experience dealing with them for pump supplies, etc.  It
would be helpful to know ahead of time of any roadblocks I might encounter to
try to offset them.  You can email me privately if you prefer as I take the
digest form of IP.  Thanks for the help....Dawn, mom to Ryan dx 12/97 pumping
since 7/99.