Re: [IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

Mine did. (46 years old, Type 1 for 36 years, pump for 16 months)

After being on the pump for about 8 months I felt I had all the basals and
ratios scoped out and was very happy with the control. Suddenly, I was high
almost every night for all night. At the time I investigated lots of
explianations (vacation, insulin, sets, site location, accuracy of carb
counting, illness, etc.) but the bottom line is that my 11PM to 5AM basal
changed from 0.4 u/hr to 0.7 u/hr for no really obvious reason.