RE: [IP] Re: Thanks to Jennifer H, Linda & Dax, and others

It's funny that you talk about a positive attitude because today has not
been good for me. I walk all the time and eat less than 1200 calories a
day, and either gain or stay the same.  I have gained 25 lbs since
changing insulins(to Lantus and Humalog) in Sept.01.  It is very
disheartening to walk 4 miles a day 6-7 days a week and make no
If I didn't think it would kill me, I would stop taking my insulin and
let my bg go.  I am that desperate.  I did that a couple of years ago,
and lost 90 lbs.  Yes, I was anorexic and starving and walking 10 miles
a day, and not taking insulin so that I could lose weight(water weight
Anyway, weight is a big issue for me, and I am depressed at this point.
I weigh about 155 and I like to be at 120 or less.  Anyway, I hope you
get a nice surprise with your next A1C.  I am due in March for my next
one...the first since starting the pump...we'll see ...