[IP] do adult basals change?

Barbara, I've been pumping for a little over a year, and I have had to change
my basals a few times.  I don't know what the reason is - perhaps change of
seasons means change of activities, which means change of metabolism - who
knows?   I'll have to wait and see if the patterns repeat themselves this
year.  I've only had to change them by .1, but that makes a huge difference
for me - 30 pts an hour in either direction depending on if it needs to be
decreased or increased.