[IP] Re: Do adult basals change?

Hello, all -

I am getting supremely frustrated lately.  After several months of almost
always normal blood sugars in the early AM, I am getting terrible numbers
for seemingly no reason at all.  I know that children's basal rates
fluctuate, but what about an older person with no illness, hormones kicking
in or anything like that?  My midday fasting bs are also terrible, then
things settle down for the rest of the day.  I seem to have developed some
sort of insulin resistance in the am hours now, I guess.  Any ideas out
there?  Do I need to change the basals for the offending hours?  They
worked so well for several months.

Many thanks,