[IPn] Many thanks

Many thanks to all of you that contributed so generously Wednesday.
The Palm m100's are all spoken and we now have several challenges
offered for those of you waiting until the "time is right".

The right time is now. One of our generous forum members in New York
state has challenged YOU to match her pledge of $250.00.

Now's a perfect time to make a contribution and make every dollar you
donate worth $2 to Insulin Pumpers. Matching the $200 challenge will
put us half way to our $2000 goal for the month. There are 14 donors
so far this month and IP has a big thank you for each of them. Won't
you join with them to help support our forum?

For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

Remember!!! that Insulin Pumpers has a Thank You gift for you...
For donations of:

$15.00 or more
(pic)  A handy compact Pumpers log book from Minimed  room
       to write everything you need for good diabetes management
(pic)  A high quality cap from Disetronic, Black with embroidered
       RED "D" -- this is not one of those cheap plastic adjustable
       caps, it comes with an ALL cloth adjusting strap in the back

$25.00 or more
(pic)  A set of re-usable decorative Skins from Disetronic
       that go on the face of the HTron series pumps. Choose either
       the 'A' or 'B' set.
       If you prefer, a brand new DTron belt-clip case
(pic)  A copy of Optimal Pumping from Minimed  -- a 92 page hand book
       containing everything from how to deal with high/low bg's to
       setting your basal rates

$50.00 or more
       Choose either a Calf or Thigh carrying pouch from Disetronic
       These elastic, wrap-around, velcro fastened pouches can be used
       with any insulin pump to "stash" it out of sight.
(pic)  For your child or the child in you :-) a cute, cuddly Pumpy
       doll from Disetronic -- it's really cute, see the picture

See the pictures (pic) of some of the gifts at:

My best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director