[IP] Re: bloating after multiple boluses

Hi All- I am wondering if anyone has ever expereinced this: When I have an
infection (like I do NOW- I will make that another thread!) and my numbers
sky rocket I then blous every few hours to bring them down.....eventually the
numbers do get into better range but I am left with feeling full, and bloated
although I did not eat anything,... just wondering Thanks to all of you! I
delight in the support I get from this forum!
Your fellow pumper, Carin