Re: [IP] Need New Insurance

> >The point, is, however, that the person Bob was asking about is about to
> >lose her insurance.

Hey--Thanks to all of you that sent me information on this.  Great article,
Jan!  George looked good too!!

We called the lady that needs this insurance and gave her that Georgetown
website and sent her off to the library to check out all the info!  That is
a great website--I put it in favorites for future reference--in case some of
you didn't get it the first time it is--all you want to know about insurance
in all the states (I think).  http://www.healthinsuranceinfo.net/

Thanks again everyone!