Re: [IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

I guess we are a bit of a minority too!  Except for the first 6-8 months
things have now been FANTASTIC for us.  It IS a lot easier to have the pump
on and a lot more spontaneous.  And since the one wearing the pump is an
active 10 yo boy that spontaneity is VERY important.  Josh has become more
'normal' since going on the pump and that is just fine with me.  Because we
had to struggle in the beginning we were able to really work hard to find
what works best for him/us.  The type of sets, insulin, pump, adhesive,
everything we had to work thorugh to find the right combo and we did.  That
early time WAS HORRIBLE! and I wanted to quit many times.  But now, Joshua is
doing great, feels great most of the times and feels like he is more like his
peers at school!

SOOOOOO worth it!!!!!!!

mom to Joshua