Re: [IP] repeated posts...GRRRR(Endo's and A1Cs Maureen's vent)

Once again folks I HAVE to ask.........is there a REAL reason why SOME people
INSIST on repeating a person's entire message just so they can blurp a small
message of their own at the bottom of the old post???????  This is becoming
VERY tiresome and I KNOW for a fact that List Administrators have asked that
this NOT be done!!!!!!  Can someone on staff PLEASE contact people who are
sonstantly doing this and privately remind them to STOP!!!!!!