Re: [IP] Re: leader

Hey guys,  This line of talk is definately a pump war topic.  And I don't
think it is that relevant.  We all choose the pumps we get for a certain
reason.  Of course there are those of you here that were never given a choice
but told which pump.  THAT is the unfair practice.  Anyway, let's just leave
it at the fact that there are several pump companies to choose from and no
none company is "better" than the others.

mom to Joshua  and getting very tired of this dribble!!!!!!