RE: [IP] Gastroparesis and avoiding that constant nauseated feeling - tips?

I find when I have that nauseated feeling, warm diet sprite after the
bubbles die down a little works well for me...settled the stomach...that and
perhaps a few plain crackers just like a pregnant woman would eat with
morning sickness.

Can't tell you if gum chewing helps or not as I'm always chewing gum (I
always have dry mouth and this helps lots) It's sugar free guys!!! :)

Kathy B.