RE: [IP] blurry/ double vision after laser surgery

Hi Carin:
Know this response is late in coming to you but I've been real busy w/my
daughter's engagement party.

I had 37 laser treatments in both eyes and each time I went was very painful
for me since they were very close to optic nerves.

I had blurry vision in the beginning and thought I was going blind.  But,
not to worry...eyes will clear up.

As far as black spots, those are the little vessels they fried that broke up
and will absorb into the eye.

You will do just fine!  I underwent surgery for 3 years straight and I'm

If you want you may e mail me privately and good luck!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00