[IP] RE: Dogs & Diabetic Fears

> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:49:05 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] re:diabetic fears
> In a message dated 2/6/2002 7:41:08 PM Central Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > Don't know about anyone else but my dog not only senses when I
> > am going low but he also alerts me when my bgs are on the rise
> > quickly.  This has happened mostly when I am sleeping and my bg
> > gets up over 300.
> >
> What kind of dog do you have? Trena(mom to Jake)
Trena,  My dog (Dakota) is a Sheltie mix.  Mother is a Sheltie and the
father is a mix of what I don't know.  Dakota looks like a Sheltie

Also my girlfriend has a Golden Retriever who knows when I am going low.
Seagrams (the golden retriever) has helped me several times when I have
been visiting my girlfriend in Chicago.