Re: [IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

Jef Said:

>Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't think that pumping is >harder
>or easier than MDI. Lifestyle-wise, I believe it is FAR easier. >I can't
>imagine having to carry around syringes and insulin like I did >before. Now
>all I need is my pump and my meter and I'm good to go.

I'm probably in the minority with my statement here that pumping is *MUCH*
harder than when I was on shots.  I'd honestly rather be back on syringes -
one shot every morning and I don't have to think about anything else for the
rest of my day.  On the pump, I'm eating *way* less because my sugars are so
high (and the insulin is having almost no effect) I can't stand to even look
at food half the time.