Re: [IP] Grrr.. Meter problems at 3:00 AM

 Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:09:08 -0600
From: Sherry Compton <email @ redacted>

Can lack of sleep make you rise?  I know stress can, so I wonder sometimes.
The baby is teething and I haven't had more than 2 or 3 consecutive hours of
sleep in weeks and I have had several night time highs, even when I didn't
eat anything odd.

Just venting a little I guess, and wondering...does anyone have highs when
they don't sleep well??

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Whose low battery alarm just went off.... GRRRRRR

Hi Sherry, yes, yes, and yes.  I don't sleep well when I go high, and don't
sleep well when I go low.  I go high when I don't sleep well, and I go low
when I don't sleep well.  :-)  Stress for me, is a huge, huge variable.
Never discount it, and the care of an infant is very stressful.  Sounds like
you need a meter that works, and somebody to spell you from time to time.
I wish you well, and hope things improve for you.

Type Weird  :-)  Pumping since Dec. 2001.
Animas Pump, the new love of my life.  :-)